We build amazing products
We're a fast growing company looking for talented individuals who can help us make software better.
Work With Us
Our tightly-knit, client centered office needs a reliable, well-organized Business Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on organization, efficiency and time management. The Business Manager will be responsible for the smooth operations of the office and light bookkeeping (we use an external bookkeeping firm and QBO). We’re looking for a team oriented, energetic, cheerful professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats and enjoys getting stuff done!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage CEO calendar, travel and meetings
- Manage organizational procedures and systems for office personnel.
- Work with outside bookkeeping firm in billing, accounts payable, payroll and scheduling.
- Serve as the event coordinator for fun team events
- Support marketing initiatives
- Order supplies and equipment as needed
- Establish team atmosphere through leadership and employee development
- Manage/Liaison with outside vendors and firms
- Degree highly preferred, however comparable experience can be considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting and payroll
- Advanced computer skills (QuickBooks Online experience a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please submit resume, cover letter and expected salary range requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org