Momentum Factor... Who We Are
Momentum Factor is the leading digital risk management firm specializing in online compliance monitoring and global online reputation management services and technologies. Our passion and mission are to protect companies from the brand and regulatory risks associated with online and social media technologies.
At Momentum Factor, our mission is clear and unwavering:
- Empowering Change: We’re dedicated to empowering individuals, communities and organizations to create positive change and reach their full potential.
- Well-being: We care about the well-being of our people and foster a supportive, inclusive work environment.
- Innovation: We embrace innovation, always pushing boundaries to bring cutting-edge solutions to our customers.
- Community: We give back to our communities through philanthropy, volunteering and partnerships.
- Ethical Integrity: Honesty, integrity and ethical conduct are the foundations of our business.
- Customer Focus: We’re committed to understanding and exceeding our customers’ needs and expectations.
At Momentum Factor, these principles drive us forward, guiding our actions and decisions as we make a positive impact on the world around us.
With decades of industry and brand safety experience, our team builds solutions with your needs in mind.
Our client profile consists of everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing mid-market companies and start-ups. We work to maximize and scale your performance by increasing revenue, protecting your brands, engaging your team as well as your customers, and multiplying your momentum.
“In our opinion, values are more than simple statements like ‘we have integrity’ or ‘we put our clients first.’ Our values represent powerful ideas about who we are as a firm and how we make decisions under uncertainty or duress, and importantly, what we could give up if we had to make a choice.”
– Momentum Factor
- We Care About Each Other.
- We Care About Our Business.
- We Work Smart, We Hire Smart.
- We Have Can-Do Attitudes.
- We Have Fun.
We offer a spectrum of software as a service (SaaS) and consulting solutions that span the entire compliance lifecycle. Here is a brief overview of each of our offerings:
Our flagship product is the world’s leading online brand safety and compliance monitoring solution. It identifies violations as they happen and resolves issues as they arise.
Part of the FieldWatch family, this add-on product provides customized video training and education to targeted violators in order to prevent future infractions and improper mentions, reducing overall compliance issues.
Part of the FieldWatch family, this add-on service aids in eliminating unauthorized sellers on e-commerce sites such as Amazon, eBay, Mercado Libre, Craigslist, and more – saving thousands of dollars in lost sales annually.
The world’s first preventive compliance and marketing asset management assessment solution. It prevents illegal and improper claims before they ever go out, while also educating your team on compliant marketing.
The preeminent answer in brand safety, reputation management and marketing compliance monitoring. Our online brand safety management program protects brands worldwide from threats that will tarnish the reputations companies have worked so hard to build.
- Discovery Meeting – An introduction to the department staff and workflow, as well as a chance for you and your team to express your goals and expectations to the people who will be directly involved with the program. Next steps and login info will follow this meeting and be provided to you by your client success specialist.
- Policy & Procedure Review – Our team will review your compliance policies and hot spots, allowing us to provide specific, actionable surveillance results.
- Kickoff – Once the initial meeting series is completed, you’ll be good to go! Day-to-day communication will take place with the team and your client success specialist. Additionally, please feel free to contact anyone on the sales or executive team with any questions during the onboarding process. We’re here for you!
- Monthly Success Meeting – Every month your assigned client success specialist will meet with you and your team to review the program and address any needs or questions.