Flexible hours, freedom, and cash? It seems Millennials want the things Direct Sellers can provide.
Still skeptical? Check out these stats about Millennials from a recent Singularity Hub article:
- 32% believe they will be working ‘mainly flexible hours’ in the future.
- 38% are freelancing, versus 32% of those over the age of 35.
- ~20% identify as ‘night owls,’ and often prefer to work outside of normal business hours.
- 34% prefer to collaborate online at work, as opposed to in-person or via phone.
- 45% use personal smartphones for work purposes (vs. 18% for older generations).
- 41% are likely to download applications to use for work purposes in the next 12 months and use their own money to pay for them.
To continue reading the full Singularity Hub article, click here.