Calling all awesome people!
We're a small, fast-growing best-in-class firm looking for talented individuals to join our incredible team.
“It’s all about the people.”
~ Momentum Factor, GlassDoor
Sales & Marketing Coordinator, Austin, Texas
Momentum Factor offers Risk and Reputation services to large brands across the US and internationally. Founded as a startup in Austin in 2009, we have been featured two years running in the Inc. 500 list of “Fastest-Growing Private Companies” in the US. We take our work seriously, but equally important to us is maintaining a fun, dynamic, collaborative work environment. If you’re a positive-minded self-starter with a quick wit to match your skillset, this may be the perfect job for you.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Sales & Marketing Support to join an exclusive, tight-knit team with great office culture, amenities and benefits. This position represents the first impression that the client has of our organization and is critical to sustaining a high level of revenue production and sales process management.
The Sales Coordinator will proactively support the sales and marketing department in a flexible, professional manner. This position will assist in administrative duties including but not limited to verbal and written communications, account management, database management, presentation preparation and prospect follow up. The Sales Coordinator will collaborate and communicate with other departments to ensure we provide exceptional service to all our clients. The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative, a desire to serve, ability to multi-task and strong problem solving skills on assignments.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone and email communications
- Sales and demo appointment setting
- Manage the ‘buyer’s journey’, keeping up with opportunities.
- Providing various other support as required by leadership
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Prepare and coordinate the delivery of proposals, and follow up.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and tech savvy
- Familiar with CRM (Zoho experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized, flexible, and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication
- GREAT attitude and a positive, optimistic personality.
Please send a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to hello AT momofactor.com.
Web Developer with SEO Expertise, Austin, Texas
Momentum Factor, one of Austin Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and an Inc. Magazine “America’s Fastest Growing Companies” award recipient two years running, is in search of a talented web developer with SEO expertise. This hire would be joining an exclusive, tight-knit team with great office culture, amenities and benefits.
Momentum Factor is a web services firm, offering Risk and Reputation services to large brands across the US and internationally. Founded as a startup in Austin in 2009, we have been featured two years running in the Inc. 500 list of “Fastest-Growing Private Companies” in the US. We take our work seriously, but equally important to us is maintaining a fun, dynamic, collaborative work environment. If you’re a positive-minded self-starter with a quick wit to match your skillset, this may be the perfect job for you.
The ideal candidate would have the following Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of SEO experience. Corporate or Agency experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Google & ability to remain current on changes to Search algorithms and trends in the SEO landscape, including but not limited to: On-page and Off-page tactics, site navigation and URL structure, internal linking structure, Meta Data, dynamic and static page templates, XML sitemaps, Canonical Tags, Structured Data/Schema, etc.).
- Proficiency in PHP and HMTL coding, familiarity with Java & CSS. Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- Able to build and customize WordPress sites from scratch and optimize for Search.
- Organized and self-motivated. This role will require attention to detail on several projects simultaneously, so the ability to track deadlines and communicate effectively with the internal team will be critical.
- Knowledge of PPC and other ad campaigns is a plus.
- Friendly, upbeat and energetic!
- Austin-based (sorry, no relo)
Why should a highly qualified individual such as yourself apply for this position? Perks & benefits of working at Momo include:
- Medical, Dental coverage and a 401(k), with profit sharing
- “Pension benefits? Whaat?” Go ahead, name another small company offering pension benefits, we dare ya! This is a unique benefit, part of our commitment to the long term development of our team.
- More Topo Chico, Kind Bars and Chameleon Cold Brew than you can shake a stick at
- Monthly happy hours & fun off-site events
- Check out our Glassdoor reviews here.
- Learn about our all-hands trip to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico earlier this year to help build a house for a family in need!
Please send a cover letter and resume or linkedin profile with salary requirements to hello AT momofactor.com.