Calling all awesome people!
We're a small, fast-growing best-in-class firm looking for talented individuals to join our incredible team.
“It’s all about the people.”
~ Momentum Factor Review, GlassDoor
MOMENTUM FACTOR IS SEEKING A TALENTED WEB DEVELOPER WITH SEO EXPERTISE – AUSTIN, TEXAS
Momentum Factor, one of Austin Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and an Inc. Magazine “America’s Fastest Growing Companies” award recipient two years running, is in search of a talented web developer with SEO expertise. This hire would be joining an exclusive, tight-knit team with great office culture, amenities and benefits.
Momentum Factor is a web services firm, offering Risk and Reputation services to large brands across the US and internationally. Founded as a startup in Austin in 2009, we have been featured two years running in the Inc. 500 list of “Fastest-Growing Private Companies” in the US. We take our work seriously, but equally important to us is maintaining a fun, dynamic, collaborative work environment. If you’re a positive-minded self-starter with a quick wit to match your skillset, this may be the perfect job for you.
The ideal candidate would have the following Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of SEO experience. Corporate or Agency experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Google & ability to remain current on changes to Search algorithms and trends in the SEO landscape, including but not limited to: On-page and Off-page tactics, site navigation and URL structure, internal linking structure, Meta Data, dynamic and static page templates, XML sitemaps, Canonical Tags, Structured Data/Schema, etc.).
- Proficiency in PHP and HMTL coding, familiarity with Java & CSS. Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- Able to build and customize WordPress sites from scratch and optimize for Search.
- Organized and self-motivated. This role will require attention to detail on several projects simultaneously, so the ability to track deadlines and communicate effectively with the internal team will be critical.
- Knowledge of PPC and other ad campaigns is a plus.
- Friendly, upbeat and energetic!
- Austin-based (sorry, no relo)
Why should a highly qualified individual such as yourself apply for this position? Perks & benefits of working at Momo include:
- Medical, Dental coverage and a 401(k), with profit sharing
- “Pension benefits? Whaat?” Go ahead, name another small company offering pension benefits, we dare ya! This is a unique benefit, part of our commitment to the long term development of our team.
- More Topo Chico, Kind Bars and Chameleon Cold Brew than you can shake a stick at
- Monthly happy hours & fun off-site events
- Check out our Glassdoor reviews here.
- Learn about our all-hands trip to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico earlier this year to help build a house for a family in need!
Please send a cover letter and resume or linkedin profile with salary requirements to hello AT momofactor.com.