Our team is a fantastic tight-knit collection of driven individuals supported by great culture, amenities, & benefits! Entrepreneurial mindsets are welcome. Momentum Factor has been an Inc. 5000 award-winning company for five straight years, named an Austin Business Journal “Best Place to Work” for two years, earned a “Best CEO Award” in 2018, and have been honored as a “Fast 50 Award” Winner!
We are currently seeking a Junior Sales Account Executive (preferably Utah based) to help us grow our amazing client list and firm.
Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Detailed Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Research and make contact with sales leads, potential clients, and partners.
- Maintain and document outreach to prospective clients in Zoho CRM.
- Support Business Development through lead research, lead generation, and product demo presentations to prospective clients.
- Identify and harness new business and revenue opportunities from existing clients.
- 2 years experience in sales and marketing.
- Outstanding communication skills (phone & in person).
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Results-orientation, able to define and achieve goals.
- Product and technology competence.
- Extroverted, enthusiastic and happy while helping others.
- Residence in Utah highly preferred. In office or remote.
- Experience in the direct sales supplier ecosystem.
- Formal sales training.