In case you missed it or were unable to attend the Verb Technology Webinar titled “Managing Compliance in an Online World” on Wednesday, October 26, the full recording is now available! Check out the full webinar hosted by Verb Technology Senior VP of Sales JJ Oswald and featuring Momentum Factor Founder & CEO Jonathan Gilliam as well as author Jim Lupkin. You will find a link to the webinar video as well as a full written synopsis below.
Click here to watch the webinar!
Managing Compliance in an Online World
Social media has completely changed the landscape of direct sales. It’s a multi-laned avenue with various junctions and directions that allows you to communicate, socialize, and interact in ways that were virtually unheard of just 15 or 20 years ago. And along with its benefits comes an entirely new set of compliance challenges — not only do you have to worry about the information you distribute, but you are also responsible for what your distributors say about your company online. Join direct sales industry veterans Jim Lupkin, Jonathan Gilliam with Momentum Factor, and JJ Oswald with Verb as they discuss compliance in a social media-driven world.
They’ll talk about …
- Getting to the root of compliance at a corporate level
- Understanding the risk of product and income claims
- Teaching your distributors to share their stories in an easy, authentic, and compliant way
- Enhancing your company’s overall culture to minimize risk
- Utilizing digital tools to be proactive about compliance
- Creating a workflow with technology to manage it