Brand Reputation Matters
When your company name is Googled, what do you find? In order to maintain momentum and grow, all companies have a duty to “keep their Google mirror clean” by pushing negative blogs, videos, forums and review sites off their first few pages of search results. Otherwise, the effects on their business can be massive. Studies tell us that every negative link showing on your search results turns away visitors.
Defending your online reputation is both an art and a science. Multiple variables must be addressed, coordinated and measured over time by experts who know what they are doing. A deep understanding of what makes your brand relevant to search engines is the result of years of experience, cutting edge technology and a big picture perspective.
Fortify Your Online Reputation
The BrandDefenseTM team understands how to make your brand positive in the eyes of search engines and preserve your online reputation. With our experience and proven methodologies, we can return your brand’s search results to a much more “search-friendly” state. We deliver proven, cutting-edge strategies to repair existing search engine and social media damage, clear out negativity, and safeguard your brand globally against new attacks in order to let your company shine. Make BrandDefense a part of your compliance toolkit and fortify your online reputation today.
Clean up search engine results and take control of your brand’s online reputation!
- Ongoing Protection Decreases the vulnerability of your online reputation to new threats becoming ranked while providing early warnings to potential threats.
- Proactive Defense Mitigates damage by monitoring brand mentions across multiple channels, building a brand fortress with positive or neutral content, and maintaining a strong presence on major online social networks.
- Results Repair Utilizes a complete online reputation analysis in order to then target keywords and repair search engine results for your brand.
- Negativity Suppression Removes or pushes down negative links, including negative blogs, videos, forums and review sites, that display on the first few pages of search engine results for your brand.
- Mixed Approach Combines art and science since reputation issues cannot be minimized successfully through just one vehicle or action.
How We Help Our Clients In Their Own Words
We could give you many reasons why Momentum Factor is considered a premier partner for businesses around the globe when it comes to risk-mitigating compliance solutions. Even so, we would rather you instead hear it straight from our clients.
Bureau of Consumer Protection Director
Executive VP, Business & Legal Affairs
VP Global Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
Co-Founder & President
Director of Compliance
Director of Compliance
Director of Compliance & Risk
Did You Know?
According to multiple studies, 75% of users stick to the first page of search results when researching online. With that in mind, it’s more important than ever to know what your prospects will find.
When Should You Consider BrandDefense?
- A new website, product or brand is being launched (the best time to plan defense).
- Forums or sites with the words “scam” or “ripoff” are associated with your brand, the name of your company or company leaders.
- Competitors and their distributors are buying negative ads against your brand or your company on search engines.
- Past court or agency actions/accusations against your brand, the name of your company or company leaders continue to show up.
- Hurtful blog entries are posted against your brand.
- Troublesome search results are obtained when your brand, your company or people’s names associated with your company are searched.
- Negative links found through search results are hurting your business.
Research shows that the more negative results direct sellers have when Googling their name, the more prospects will be scared away from buying or joining. We’ve made a handy calculator (below) to show how online reputation might affect you.
Your Compliance Challenges
- Staffing Compliance teams are understaffed or only have one person.
- Budget Effective compliance programs are expensive to manage, properly staff and scale. The cost of adding staff with expert knowledge in the area of online reputation defense to go along with the tools required for such work would be difficult to justify.
- Resources Compliance staff are already overwhelmed with violation monitoring and rarely have the expertise and/or time to tackle the task of online reputation defense.
The BrandDefense Solution
- Expert Staff The BrandDefense team has expert knowledge of search algorithms, incessant testing and an eye to the long term in order to turn around any online reputation situation for the better. We truly understand how to make your brand positive in the eyes of search engines and keep negative content off your first few pages of search results.
- Proven Process Defending your brand online is both an art and a science. BrandDefense implements multiple management measures – including monitoring, content generation and social posting – to achieve the results required for optimal defense of your online reputation.
- Lasting Results After restoring your search engine results to accurately reflect your brand, BrandDefense closely monitors mentions across multiple channels to decrease the vulnerability to new threats becoming ranked while providing early warnings to potential threats.