How your field engages and communicates with customers continues to change and evolve with the times. In today’s online-centric world, most of the communication between field representatives and consumers is done through social media or messaging on a mobile device. Everything is happening instantly and on the go. While this only enhances the relationship building tactics of field members, it also presents increased risks when it comes to illegal claims – posing an even more daunting task for your compliance department.
For years, your compliance team has worked tirelessly to find and resolve inaccurate income, product and health claims online. Now there’s a way for them to catch these violations before they ever happen. Introducing FieldCheckTM – the first and only system that can prevent improper claims from ever reaching the internet and also suggest new ways for your field to deliver the right message directly from your field app. Prevent income, product and health violations before they ever happen with the world’s first mobile compliance solution!
Change the game by preventing illegal claims before they ever go out!
- Fully Integrated Controls field messaging on every device and social platform to prevent risks in advance.
- Industry Standard Industry’s first and only system that resolves compliance threats before they are sent or posted.
- Global-Ready Provides global language translations in order to serve all of your business markets.
- Educates Your Field Offers regulatory and brand education for your field by suggesting compliant posting options.
- Completely Customizable Establishes filters for company-specific, non-compliant phrases, keywords and terms.
- Fully Compatible Seamlessly integrates with FieldWatch in order to tie the user in with Analytics, Enforcement, Reporting, and Ease of Sale.
How We Help Our Clients In Their Own Words
We could give you many reasons why Momentum Factor is considered a premier partner for businesses around the globe when it comes to risk-mitigating compliance solutions. Even so, we would rather you instead hear it straight from our clients.
Bureau of Consumer Protection Director
Director of Compliance
Executive VP, Business & Legal Affairs
VP Global Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
Co-Founder & President
Director of Compliance
Director of Compliance & Risk
Did You Know?
With more than 95% of regulatory issues and risks originating from the field, it’s important to have a platform that allows field members to be themselves while staying within compliance guidelines.
Your Compliance Challenges
- Staffing Compliance teams are understaffed or only have one person.
- Budget Effective compliance programs are expensive to manage, properly staff and scale for just violation monitoring let alone any proactive compliance measures.
- Case Load Field representatives can make numerous illegal claims not only on social media, but also on private online groups or message boards, which are difficult to catch and manage for compliance purposes as well as brand protection.
- Tools Manual search is the primary tool (Google) used by compliance teams, which re-quires immense effort from minimal resources and is inadequate as it misses the majority of online issues after they occur.
- Results Compliance departments are relegated to being reactive when addressing violations or other online issues.
- Education Any type of compliance training for the field is provided well after violations are posted and not prior to the point of infraction.
The FieldCheck Solution
- API Integration FieldCheck’s API is integrated into the full spectrum of social publishing, including mobile apps, back office social tools, replicated sites and more.
- Pre-Send Scans FieldCheck analyzes all pre-send outgoing messages in order to catch compliance violations before they happen anywhere online.
- Keyword Flags FieldCheck immediately scans and displays alerts on problematic keywords included within any pre-send outgoing messages.
- High Speed FieldCheck responds to submissions and provides feedback quickly in order to pre-vent any type of frustration for the field.
- Multi-Lingual FieldCheck reviews submissions to detect violations in all languages currently trans-lated by Google.
- Full Control FieldCheck’s user experience with the program is controlled entirely by the client to achieve optimal field adoption and success.
- Educational FieldCheck suggests a better, compliant way to write posts flagged as potential violations.