Unauthorized Sales on the Rise
Companies of all sizes and industries struggle with their products being sold on e-commerce websites such as eBay and Amazon without company permission. Direct selling companies, in particular, are vulnerable to this issue as former distributors post their products for sale to larger aggregators who deliberately buy up products and offer them at a discount to their minimum advertised price (MAP). Essentially, no brand is immune.
Unauthorized sales cost companies millions of dollars in revenue each year, while inhibiting the ability to attract and keep legitimate distributors happy. Add in the potential damage to your brand and trademarks over time, and this becomes a critical issue.
Take Back Your Sales
A key add-on to our flagship FieldWatchTM program, FieldWatch SecureSellTM helps brands eliminate unauthorized sales of their products on Amazon, eBay and other online marketplace by leveraging multiple proprietary methods and techniques in order to monitor, identify and effectively stop unauthorized sellers. Take back control of your online sales – saving your company thousands of dollars in the process while also protecting your brand, keeping your field happy and incurring little to no cost. Stand up for yourself, your leadership team, your field, and your bottom line to unauthorized sellers with SecureSell.
Create a happy field by removing competitive listings from global marketplaces!
- Effective Results The world’s most effective solution in stemming the tide of unauthorized sellers on Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces. Reduces the majority of unauthorized product listings through multiple methods and techniques.
- Lasting Protection Removes unauthorized listings and counterfeits of your products from e-commerce sites while identifying and halting future rogue sellers.
- Price Control Assures that all products on these e-commerce sites will never be listed under the minimum advertised price. Capture all of these online sales at the full minimum advertised price while maintaining total brand control.
- Brand & Policy Security Meets brand and policy standards as all images, copy and pricing are company controlled.
- Counterfeit Removal Ensures that knock-off products and counterfeits cannot be shipped; product warranties are secured; and product trademarks are protected.
- Quick & Nimble Unlike legal avenues, achieves immediate results on e-commerce sites by enforcing IP violations, filing violation inquiries, and employing daily communication tactics.
How We Help Our Clients In Their Own Words
We could give you many reasons why Momentum Factor is considered a premier partner for businesses around the globe when it comes to risk-mitigating compliance solutions. Even so, we would rather you instead hear it straight from our clients.
Co-Founder & President
Compliance and Consumer Affairs Analyst
V.P. Global Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
Director of Compliance
Bureau of Consumer Protection Director
Direct of Compliance & Risk
Did You Know?
Depending on the size of your company’s product catalog, unauthorized sellers on e-commerce sites could cost you on average over $100,000 per month or more in sales, which could total millions of dollars annually.
Your Compliance Challenges
- Staffing Compliance teams are understaffed or only have one person.
- Budget Effective compliance programs are expensive to manage, properly staff and scale. That is even before considering the time and money required to identify and shut down unauthorized online sellers.
- Resources Compliance staffs are already overwhelmed with violation monitoring – making it difficult to find time to pursue unauthorized online sellers as well.
- Customer Confusion Unauthorized online sellers not only confuse consumers by turning direct sales into retail, but also regularly misrepresent the brand, circumvent field representatives, violate pricing policies, and void product warranties/guarantees.
- Legal Risk Unauthorized sellers put companies at risk legally by selling products without quality control.
- Field Conflict Unauthorized selling demoralizes field representatives and devalues a company’s business structure.
- Product Pricing Unauthorized sellers regularly undercut a company’s minimum advertised price policies, which negatively impacts field representatives, brand integrity and sales revenue.
The SecureSell Solution
- Effective SecureSell has proven effective time and time again in removing and preventing unauthorized online sellers. This problem simply cannot be solved in-house or by outside lawyers.
- Revenue Boost SecureSell eliminates unauthorized sellers and counterfeits on e-commerce sites to make sure your product sales remain yours and do not diminish field efforts. In the end, all sales go toward end-customer sales numbers, aligned with Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines.
- Brand & Policy Protection SecureSell uses measures to stop unauthorized online sellers that place a premium on protecting your brand and enforcing your company policies while ensuring quality control.
- Customizable SecureSell offers different courses of action to fit your company’s needs regarding budget, fulfillment, processing and overall structure.
- Prevention Expertise SecureSell’s teams are experts in monitoring, identifying and effectively stopping unauthorized online sellers in the most efficient ways possible. They understand how harmful these sellers are to your business and how important it is to eliminate them as quickly as possible.
- Full Disclosure As SecureSell is introduced to your company, our team will assist with field communications so that everyone will understand the benefits to each party involved, including the field representatives themselves.
- Consistent & Expansive SecureSell not only helps you to be consistent in your compliance enforcement but also demonstrates the reach of your compliance efforts to your executive suite.